Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Steve Earle and The Del McCoury Band--Mountain




The song and video say it all about the miners and their mountains.


Going to try and get my truck registered today. I do not have a copy of the title since Florida keeps electronic records and I found out yesterday that you have to pay them for a paper copy. Most likely a futile effort. But there is hope.

Another day and another headache yesterday. They had gone away. Now they have been back in the last week. Went to sleep at 10 last night. Hopefully I do not get one today.

Earth Day events are starting to happen. Maybe going to check one out Saturday over at Wake Forest University. I may decide to go to Bluefield instead.

Have some pepper plants growing on the porch. They are thriving. I was thinking of making some type of hot sauce. Of course thinking about it is most likely as far as it will get. :)

3 comments:

Tammy said...

what a touching heartfelt song. Thanks for sharing it.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful song indeed.

Hope your headaches go away and that your peppers warm your heart.

Mark said...

The song pretty much says it all.

The headaches are going to be addressed as soon as my insurance starts.