Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Birthday


Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me.
My bones ache and sinus problems are bothering me.

Wow, 47 years old today. Crap. I guess in many ways I am not young any more.
My mind feels young and that is a great thing. I just feels weird to think I am 47.
After work today I am going to go downtown. They are having "First Friday". So many of the galleries and other stores will be staying open late. There are other things going on. It should be fun and crowded since the weather will be great.

Going to have to work tomorrow, so no Bluefield. I have to get the store ready. I do not trust anybody else to get the store set like I want it too be. Oh well, what you gonna do. At least it will look good.

Time to run. Going in to work early.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Happy Birthday mark.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Mark!

Mark said...

Thanks. I worked until 7:15 last night moving things and setting them up. Will be working from about 8-2 today. Things are looking good.