Friday, April 16, 2010

Front row


Well I am bringing the truck into the repair shop. It seems that it maybe the upper radiator hose that was replaced six weeks ago that has the leak. Before I make any plans for the weekend this has to be fixed first.
It that goes well and cheaply then i can do a couple things. I do need to get myself some jeans and shirts for work. Maybe I'll visit a thrift store for the shirts. I do want to go to the Earth Day Event at Wake Forest but that depend on the truck. Also need to get another new toaster. Mine just about grew wings the other day. Why are they such pieces of crap? I also need to go grocery shopping.
Earthquakes, volcano's, are hurricanes next or massive fires. What is mothernature telling us?
Damm I wish I was at the Wanee Fest in Live Oak, Florida this weekend. Big time bummer.
Larry King you stud.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice living room photo; be great when you have to rush to the bathroom.

I have a Flying Toaster screen saver if you want it. It works better than do modern toasters.

Good luck with the weekend.