Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Nada

Nothing new going on here. All if fairly quiet this week. Going to dump some stop leak into the radiator and see if that works. I think the housing for the thermostat may have a crack. I hope that works. It is annoying to not be able to see where the leak is coming from. With so much crap on the motor you can not get a good view down into the block.

Powerball is 252 million dollars tonight and since nobody won mega millions last night that is at 166 million. Lots of money will be won by somebody soon. After I win I am going on a long roadtrip around the U.S.. Then I am going to buy a house in the mountains and one on the beach and open a little gallery and used bookstore. After that I am done spending on me.

Big Seagrove pottery show this weekend and the herb fest at the local market Saturday.

I have always liked vans of this style.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

it would be cool to hit the pottery/herb fest w/ you. My garden is looking GOOOOOOD! I love this time of year in that happy place. Well do you have your doc appointment yet? be well friend. the weekend will be here soon thankfully.

Anonymous said...

I don't know why those little pickups were never super popular but they always draw crowds at car shows. For one thing, they had nil traction on wet streets with all the weight up front. The restored vans are nice, too.

Be careful with the stop-leak; it can cause its own problems.

I like your future plans.

Mark said...

I bet the garden is looking good.
Everything must be hitting stride right now.

No doc appt. yet.

Yea I can to can not wait for this weekend. Rough week.

The pickups are popular at shows.
One I hope to own one or actually one of the vans.

I hope the stop leak works. I have used it in the past with success.