Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The scamming Damsel

I recently signed up for Yahoo Personals to give it a shot. Along with the real ads there are more than a fair share of women, maybe, who want to engage you in emails through hotmail and send you pictures of themselves and their undies. Then it seems their profile goes away. I have not gone down that road because I suspect that many of these are some sort of internet scam. I wonder how many of these are people out there attempting to get some sort of financial gain or whatever. I find it disturbing to have to weed through this.

Finally got a decent nights sleep last night.

All is good in Greensboro land. Fairly quiet and uneventful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I imagine those ladies just want your credit card data. Always trolls around.

Glad you got some zzzz's.

Heck of a good sign photo.

Mark said...

There seem to be a lot of internet trolls.

That picture was taken with a first generation dirital camera.
A Samsung.

Anonymous said...

I didn't want to intrude on Tia's blog, so wish her a happy birthday from me. :-)