Thursday, April 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Tia

Well today my dear niece Tia turns 21. Still a child and also a adult. You have grown from the little girl who tormented her brother into a fine young lady with the world at your door.

Always with a little bit of an independent streak, always caring and kind, your future is bright and the world is waiting for contribution to mankind.

Watch your step, the road is bumpy and full of potholes. Travel them with care.

You have done well and made us proud. Enjoy your first day as an adult and know we all love you.

Happy birthday Kiddo. Cut the cake and have drink.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Thanks Mark. I agree with all that. She is quite amazing and I'm so glad she finally stopped torturing Cody. She was only 7 minutes away from being born on the same day as Willie. We will miss you on Saturday.

Mark said...

I wish I could be there.

Tammy said...

Uncle Mark,
There are many who have played a part in the woman I am today and you are definately one of those who has influenced me. You always make me smile and your positive attitude is contagous. Thank you for thinking of me.
I love you. Tia

Tammy said...

The last comment was from the junior diva herself. She came over for a quick hello today. I think you are one of those special people in their lives Mark and we all thank you for many years of friendship, guidance, and laughter. She is too young I think to realize your "positive attitude" is sarcism.