Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tuesday Groove



Feel the soul in the Tuesday morning groove. Derek is the best player today.

Planted a couple dahlias last night. Getting ready to have a yard of color this year.
Going to Lowes at lunch to buy some rocks and some flowers. Going to some seeds online tonight.

Going to buy a wrist brace today to see if that will help at all.

Thanks to the Supreme Court you can now be strip searched even when you are arrested for minor offenses such as traffic violations. Another poor decision by the Supremely Stupid Court.

46 this morning, 76 this afternoon.

Have you colored your Easter eggs?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet tune to begin the day.

Tenn. rabbits lay colored eggs; all red.

Tammy said...

sounds like you have the garden bug. This will be the first year since the kids have been born that I will not do any easter baskets. It is the first year they are both gone, sniff. I didn't even do easter for my nieces and nephew as my heart is not in it. My garden is growing very well right now and the sunflowers are starting to open up. The hummingbird has made her appearance. I have to get up to my favorite nursery in St. Aug to get a few more plants but I am running out of room. Enjoy the process; it has always been most healing for me.

Mark said...

Really red eggs. That's a new one.

I like color and being outside so a garden gives me both.

Have not seen a hummingbird for some time now. Plenty of other birds.
They are already claiming the bird houses.