Saturday, April 21, 2012



Got up at 4:45 a.m.  Not tired. Must have slept good for those few hours. Already did dishes, had a few days worth. Vacuuming is next. Yard sales around 8. Concert looks to be out as the rain/thunderstorms are supposed to hit around 3 and continue on and off all night. The bands I want to see start a 3:15. Not a good mix in my opinion..

Have to go to Wally World today and get blood pressure meds and laundry detergent. I guess I'll do that early before all the toothless people get there.

Watch the election in France. It seems Nicholas is in big trouble. That trend has been going on for some time. It seems the fringe groups of the left as starting to come together from many left/far left points of view and are beginning to make their voice heard. This needs to happen in the U.S. I have always thought the problem on the left is we can never get our differing opinions together in one united voice to become a political voice. The time is here.

Ken check out the new Picasa. Google has done some great upgrades and now offer many more editing options. Since it is free it is for me.

We are the power.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was sitting on the edge of the bad at 4:45 debating getting up; wish I had.
Wisdom. I bet you've seen the time the weather threat would not have slowed you on going to a concert.

Yep; Google bought Picnik and combined it with Picasa. I still prefer my Paintshop Pro but will use Picasa some.

We, the power, are being led from behind.

Anonymous said...

And what the hell is that in the pic?! Somebody making their own gator?

Mark said...

Well if I was at Wanee today I would stand in the rain and drink the whole blessed day. Check out today's line from 3:15 pm. till the end.

Gov't Mule, Furthur, Allman Brothers all on the main stage. Closing the night after the Allmans at the small stage the North Mississippi All Stars.

Now that is a lineup I am very saddened to be missing.

Its a big crab claw coming out of the building.

Anonymous said...

Like reading how you plan your weekends.
Toothless people?!
What happened to them?
This crab claw is amazing.
Have a good Sunday, Mark.
xo

Mark said...

I live for weekends. Much more fun than work ever is.

Toothless people is a stereotype of uneducated or ignorant people. Usually poor.

The claw crab was a neat find.

Thanks Jola.