Monday, April 23, 2012

Tammy's Garden


Here is a picture from Tammy's garden I took back in 2009. This one made to Explore on Flickr after I posted it yesterday. First time in a while I have had a shot make to explore.

Lots of rain Saturday and yesterday. No sun at all yesterday.

Bought a Pentax K1000 and a Picasso print for an opening at the NY Metropolitan Museum at a yard sale Saturday. Each was $5.00. The camera works and the print is in a nice heavy frame.

Put a couple new books on Shelfari last night. Shelfari needs to clean up the way the whole interface works when changing your bookshelf. It is clumsy in my opinion and does not allow you to do things I think it should let you do.

 Got my federal income taxes back. Took just over a week. time to pay off bills or should I save it.

Hope you all had a good weekend.


3 comments:

Tammy said...

Those Mexican sunflowers really do attract bees, hummingbirds and butterflies - a favorite in my back yard. We will be using our tax refund to resod the lawn again. I want a lime tree. I hope this week goes fast. Last week was brutal.

Tammy said...

p.s. Saturday's photo looks nothing short of phallic to me.

Mark said...

I was going through old pics and found this. This was right before I got fired. I like the pollen on the petals. Save the money for something else. Too much has gone to the lawn. Grass seeds and water for weed grass. Its green and cheap.

Every work week sucks.

Didn't see that one on Saturday's picture. Thankfully.