Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter



Happy Easter my friends. Enjoy a song by the Gaither Choir with the lead sung by the one and only Vestal Goodman.

The Easter sunrise service is going on at the green downtown. I can hear them singing every once in a while.

Yesterday I bought a couple bench's, for the porch, and a wind chime at a yard sale.
Planted some flowers and seeds, trimmed some trees and mowed the tiny back patch of grass.

I am going to cut down a couple small trees this week. They are dogwoods that get so little sun that they are not that big and prevent the ground cover from getting sun.
I am planting some annuals that need some decent sun and this should help.

Heard the first chicks in one of the bird houses already. Very cool.

Going to take a little roadtrip today for some picture taking. Really not sure where yet since the price of gas is a killer.

Summer and I hope you all enjoy your day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter, Mark.
Chicks already; strange spring.
Is Summer feeling better?

Mark said...

Weather was almost perfect.

She is getting a little better.
Cough is going away but her breathing is still not great.