Monday, April 9, 2012

A little Feat



Little Feat for breakfast today.

Took a little roadtrip with Summer yesterday. We went for a walk in the woods.
Then headed up to Danville. I found the arts district. Will head back without Summer to roam a little and get some cool pictures.

I noticed that Danville has fucking cameras everywhere at almost every streetlight and some on telephone poles that most people have no idea is a camera. A lille overkill and too much big brother.

My nose is all plugged up. Ran out of Claritin D yesterday. Must get on the way to work today.

Doc visit this afternoon for my Ulcer, maybe, headache problem and wrist. Geez, sounds so lovely. On the other hand my leg is good.

Have a Monday, a good Monday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta like Feat.

May as well get used to the cameras until We The People decide enough is enough and take them down.

I've never been to Danville but I should. It is where my g.g.grandfather died in a Rebel prison camp.

Yer gittin old ...

Mark said...

Danville seemed pretty decent. You can see there was lots of money there at one time. Some big old homes.

Doc wants me to stop using caffeine. Stop using my tension headache meds and start taking two Aleve in the morning and two later in the day.
Oh yeah, lose weight.

Cameras are never going away.