Thursday, April 5, 2012

Stuff



Shinedown is an excellent band. Have not seen them since about 2006 and they have become one of the better metal/hard rock bands today.

I took Summer to the vets today since she has had a bad cough on and off for a couple weeks. Seems she has bronchitis. She is taking Prednisone for the next month. They took some blood and sent it off for extra testing. My little baby is sick and just laying around.

Headache for breakfast and now one for prime time television viewing.

Finally going to do my taxes tomorrow night.

Hope your day was wonderful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, one of the better metal bands around now.
I'm sure Summer will get a lot of TLC.
Finished my taxes yesterday morning; now have to figure out how to pay 2 grand.

Mark said...

Summer seems to be coming along ok. A little less energy than usual.

Ouch on your tax bill. That hurts me a lot. I can imagine your pain.