Sunday, April 15, 2012

Summer



Summer told me that "Animals" is her favorite Pink Floyd album so I played this for her for breakfast.
She plays a mean air guitar.

No yard sale finds yesterday. Just missed missed getting an old old violin for $10 bucks.

Went to the gallery yesterday and took all my stuff out. I do have a place I can send some pictures.
A woman who I went to school with, who is a year or two older than me, has opened a restaurant and is selling photography there. She decorates the walls with pictures and sells them. I'll send some home. I cannot do any worse than the gallery and you can bank on that.

Can home and went crazy with the reciprocating saw and took down two small dogwoods and many many branches so some areas will get much more sunlight. Some of those areas will get flowers and some will get grass. Made a big difference. Still have more I want to get done.

Today go to flea market, do laundry, some yard work and walk Summer.

Take pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The fiddle would have been great for photographs speaking of which I hope your photos sell at the restaurant. I can see Summer on air guitar and you on fiddle.

Mark said...

Now that would be a band too see.