Tuesday, April 24, 2012


The photo is from Cherokee, NC. I like the letter styling for this store.

Cold here this morning for late April. Have the heat on.

Watch out Europe. You have upset your citizens with your austerity programs and the Euro is in trouble. People want there country back and there own currency. Trouble ahead.

Going to Jacksonville, Florida Friday for work. We are having a sales meeting all day Saturday and then we are coming home instead of staying over so we do not waste our Sunday traveling.

If I can afford it I have decided I am going to Key West for vacation this year. Need sun and bloody marys for breakfast and a cuban sandwich and take lots of pictures and get a deep tan. Who wants to join me.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh, take me, take me. I want to go.

Anonymous said...

Great place for tourists; plenty of ice and sodas and a Ramada in the back.
I dunno about going to Key West; I never et a Cuban, specially on a sandwich.

Mark said...

You are more than welcome to come along. Do not sod the lawn with your vacation money.

Mark said...

Ha. Cherokee is quite the tourist trap.

Key West is awesome. Cuban coffee, sandwiches and other tasty delites.

The Cuban women have that latin thing going and I have to grrrrr.