Saturday, July 2, 2011

No sleep for the wicked



Insomnia rocks, Summer told me so at about 4:45 this morning.

I guess household chores are the plan today. Tomorrow I'll take Summer on a little roadtrip and show her some new areas to take a crap. :)

The Tour de France starts today. I like watching them race through the French countryside and the massive mountains. I always wanted to race in a bike race.

Peppers are growing quite well.

Time for a walk with Summer.

Birds are chirping gladly as the sun starts its new day.

Have a happy happy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crazy video!
You and Summer seem to be well matched; she doesn't sleep when you can't sleep.
Slow weekend here; I've pissed most of it away ... literally.
Carolyn's peppers are quite tasty for banana peppers with no heat.

Mark said...

Badfish were a pretty cool band. The leader singer dies of a heroin overdose.

Summer does seem to want to get up in the middle of the night unles i take her for an extended walk.

Glad the peppers are tasty.
I love stuffed peppers. One of my favorite meals.