Thursday, June 30, 2011

Lovely

Here is a great Simon & Garfunkel live version of Bridge over Troubled Water.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVDg8fVC4EQ&feature=mh_lolz&list=HL1309481926

Man was it ever nice out this morning. No humidity. Perfect morning for a walk. Could use a whole bunch more like it.



Oops. Mark Halperin made a boo boo. Really I think what he said he pretty fucking funny and it is really no big deal.. Get over it. Worse has been said.

I still have no plans for this weekend. What to do, where to go, i just don't know. Ideas anyone.

Time for a chicken sandwich and an ear of corn.

Peace.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good version of Bridge Over Troubled Water; I almost put another version on the blog yesterday.

This low humidity looks like the first threat of autumn but it is too early even with global warming ... I hope. Dog Days start Sunday.

I had plans for the weekend, but they are being modified because of the extra fluid pills I now have to take.

Have a good one!

Tammy said...

wash the dog? go to the farmer's market? I was hoping to get some pool and garden time myself. The extra day off will be welcome I know this much.

Mark said...

Plenty of hot weather around the country this weekend for sure.

Great picnic weather.

Mark said...

Yard sales Saturday morning. Laundry Saturday as well.

Some little road trip and show summer the countryside.