Monday, July 18, 2011

So it begins



Great temps this weekend. Now the 90's return for a least the next week.
Yeah.......

Summer and I went to Asheville Saturday for some picture taking and walking in a couple parks. Summer went in the French Broad River a bit. She seems to have no problem with water at all.

Got some ok shots however most of the area I wanted to shoot is marked with freshly placed no trespassing signs. Bummer. The weather was fair. No suns and misty at times.

Here is my diet weight.

Weigh in day: 240.

Weigh in day two: 243.5 WTF

Weigh in day three: 233.

Not even sure what to make of those numbers.
Yogurt for breakfast, salad for lunch or some type of soup. ??? for dinner.
NO sugar for the most part.

Massive headaches Saturday night and Sunday.

Make soap??

3 comments:

Tammy said...

still headaches.. not good.
Not surprised that Summer likes water. I'll bet she would love the beach.
Keep up the good work w/ the weight loss. I'll bet walking the dog helps too.
Yes made 2 different kinds of soap this weekend. Mike made me a soap mold. I'm getting the hang of it. you'll be getting a package of soap soon! It has to cure 6-8 weeks. Patchouli/tangerine and Grapefruit/yang lang this weekend. Next weekend I'll make a eucaptlyus/tea tree and maybe lemon mint. my cool new hobby.

Anonymous said...

Good music.
The headaches are perplexing.
My weight last Friday was 262.5, down from 278.6 in February. You should see a trend in your weight over the next month or so.

Mark said...

The headaches are odd. They come out of nowhere.

I am sure summer would like the beach a whole bunch.

Any weight loss is good. Sure but slow is ok loss is ok with me.

Making soap is pretty cool. You need to build up some stock and go to St. Augustine farmers market and sell some. A website is in your future. Never heard of yang lang.

Nice weight loss Ken. Congrats.