Saturday, July 9, 2011

Saturday is for FUN



So we were heading towards drought conditions now with all the rain we have had over the last week I have mushrooms growing in the front yard. A couple inches last night.

The antique shop down the street is having a little event today including a beer tasting event. I'll be there.

Then this afternoon there is a street fest featuring several bands including Jonathan Scales whoes video is here today. There will be artists and other events going on. I'll head over to that since there is little chance of rain today.

Laundry, breakfast watching the Tour De France, dog bath, sweeping dog hair, vacuuming spider webs, clean the bathroom, yard sale and whatever else happens along the way.

Goodbye shuttle program. Glad I got the see one right there in person.
What will be the next cool thing they come up with?

4 comments:

Tammy said...

I'm working half day today and tomorrow. boss and her husband (the only other employee of our deparatment) are taking vacation Mon & Tues. We will be so far behind. I don't think companies should allow husband/wife, and daughter to work in the same department. There is quite a bit of nepotism I have to deal with being the only non-blood worker in this dept. Oh well at least I get paid. Mike working out in the garage. I may get down to the antique mall down on US 100 today. Need to get out of the house. Feeling like a caged tigress. Have fun!

Mark said...

Not a bad day yesterday. Did most of my chores.

Ucck to working on Saturday and Sunday. Yea you get paid, with no benefits to speak of.

Hope you got to go to the mall.

Anonymous said...

Ain't raining a lot here but is threatening to all the time.
It would have been great to see a shuttle launch. The one I wanted to see the most was the splendidly powerful Saturn 5 which sent men to the moon. Never a failure with that machine.

Mark said...

It was very cool to see the shuttle. You could see it from Tampa when the clouds cooperated.
You also heard the sonic boom when they were coming home. Sometimes it was house shaking.