Saturday, July 30, 2011

Dog Washing



I quite like this song. Heard him on NPR this morning. Welcome Tim, I like your stuff.

I gave Summer a bath this morning. She seems to like it ok. Does not fight the water at all. Of course mid bath does require a shake so I have to get wet also. Then a quick walk to rid some of the excess water from her.
Now she pants before her nap.

Woke up with a headache. Sinus headache?

Have someone coming by to see about getting power for a dryer. Drying clothes outside is a pain. There is actual planning on doing laundry depending on rain. Yea, that works well for me.

Has the gov't collapsed yet? Have Obuma and Boner kissed and made up?
Yawn............

Weight --- 231.4 My guts growls.

We are doomed.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/news/8670642/Sleepy-market-town-surrounded-by-ring-of-car-cameras.html

More we are doomed.

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2011/07/house-committee-approves-bill-mandating-internet

Can I sh*t without having to let the world know? Really can I?
Privacy, WTF is that anymore.
I predict that more and more people will go off the grid as this continues.
Really wtf is this all about.
LETS FEAR EVERYTHING..............................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That guy is a great artist; gonna look for more on y.t.

Our US cops are just looking for a "reason" to surround us with cameras. Our day will come.

The internet link wouldn't load.

You will be surprised at how cheap it will be to get your dryer connection wired.

Mark said...

WE are big brother.