Saturday, July 23, 2011

Hoturday


Gonna be 98 today and humid as all get out.

Bought two things at yard sales today. Book---Excel for Dummies, $2.00. Brand new still packaged Cannon Pixma IP 1600 printer, $10. Needed a printer and a brand new one for 10 bucks fits my budget for now.
Mainly a picture printer. Nothing fancy with this one.

Laundry in the washer.
Bird feeders full.
New filter in the air handler.
Summer walked.

Time to suck up dog hair and do dishes.

Maybe a nap and a trip to the store for a finer brush for summer.

Finish Albert Brooks and then.....................

Enjoy your Saturday.

Picture from my Droid of the shelves in part of the bookcase. My camera collection with my photos.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got some good stuff at the right price.
I like your camera collection; I had several similar ones but donated most of them to my college photo dept. and someone stole them.
Summer isn't driving yet?
Cool here; in the early 90's.

Mark said...

I had been looking at yard sales for an Excel book book for a while.
Too cheap to buy a new one. The printer was an unexpected find.

I like the look of old cameras.

Summer gets distracted when driving by the urge to be petted.

It got to about 96 when some storms rolled into the area, did not rain here, but brought in clouds and the temp dropped to about 84 in an hour or so.