Wednesday, July 13, 2011



One of my favorite songs. One of many songs by Steppenwolf that should get more airplay than it does.

These are the folks I am meeting with tomorrow night.
Should be quite interesting. Have no idea what to expect.
http://www.worldcantwait.net/

Nice job by Rupert Murdoch's folks in England. Maybe up to 9000 hacked phone numbers. WTF is wrong with these people. Wanna bet the same thing has been going on here.

Watch as the Bradley Manning, Julian Assange, Wikileaks mess is getting ready to blow up again.

Evidence that we are becoming a nation of asshole leaders.



This is for Ken and his comment about Summer.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

what the? I can't.... why..those mf##@$ers. A garden? seriously. The people of oak park better support this woman. If I was her neighbor I'd put my garden in the front yard and stand with her. this sickens me. I suppose they'd rather she have a green lawn sprayed with chemicals and fertilizer flushing the polluted run off into the local waterways, etc. This make me want to retreat far into the woods away from people. I don't have harsh enough words for these a-holes.

Anonymous said...

Steppenwolf is way underrated. If not for "Born to be Wild", most people would not know of them.

Oak Park should pass a law requiring able-bodied people to raise a garden in their yard; front or back.

Love the Python skit; I remember it from long ago.

Mark said...

Stupid leaders without a clue in the world. Vote that dude out of office, NOW.

Steppenwolf is one of the best band to come out of the sixties.

Python is pefectly irreverant.