Friday, July 15, 2011

Really its Friday



Cool Kinks song. One of my favorites. Very underrated in the larger scheme of things.

Seems like this week has been very long.

Meet with the group last week. Planning some type of anti-war events seems to be the game plan. They have not been active the last few years for the most part. Should be interesting to see where it all goes. Most of these folks have been doing this for many years.

Think I am going to head to Asheville in the morning to shoot a few shots around town. Graffiti and so on.

My high school 30th reunion is this weekend. I won't be there.

Gotta run. Take wrinkles out of my shirt.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

The group seems a likely place for you to land after all. Although your current job seems a bit opposite your personal life, even more so now. did you wear your tie -dye shirt? have a good weekend dearie. Mike's back went out last night. I think he'll spend most of the weekend on the couch. Soap making this weekend. Any requested flavor? xoxo

Mark said...

My job is very much at odds with who I am. What do to about that is the eternal question.

Thankfully I have no back problems.

Pathouli and vanilla or mint and lemon sound enticing.

Anonymous said...

I love the Kinks and that is probably their best song. Well, I also like Lola a lot.
Your work and politics may make you part of a new anti-establishment establishment.
I've never attended a class reunion; they refused to beg me to come.
Rain!