Monday, November 1, 2010

It's Changing


Well the weather is going to be changing rapidly from this point on. They are saying there may be flurries in the mountains this week. Goodbye to wearing shorts for a few months.

Saturday I went to the gallery and got the prices all set and signed everything so hopefully the sales will start to roll in. This should be a good time to start as the holiday season approaches and money frees up just a little.

I went to the big farmers market yesterday and that season is just about at its end. There were only about a dozen farmers there and the pickings were slim. Mostly potato's, turnip and things of that nature. The only green I saw was peas and collards. Time to prep the fields for next year.

Not much else going on. Quiet weekend for the most part.

Have a happy Monday.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Enjoy the cooler weather. looking foward to seeing you..

Anonymous said...

Keep that cold crap on your side of the hill; E.Tenn. will be in the 70s most of the winter. I wish.

Mark said...

I am enjoying the cooler weather.
I like the crisp feeling in the air.