Monday, November 8, 2010

Shots


So the whirligig fest was not all that great Saturday. We had light rain a good portion of the way there so that prevented any shooting on the trip down. We did get to go to Vollis Simpson's field where he has his massive whirligigs and we got very lucky then as the sky broke and was quite blue and windy. Got a lot of great shots and got to see the them turning in the wind. Lots of pictures there and a few more stops on the way back. It was a good day though as I had not seen Jacob in a couple years so we had a good time all in all.

Yesterday I went out and got some shots of another roadside art seen called Shangri-La. Those also came out well as it was a clear blue sky. Some more decent shots after that and called it a great day.

Really did not do anything else yesterday.

Decent weekend, hope your was the same.

Savannah this coming weekend.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Hope to see some of these whirligig photos on Sat..I took some Beach shots from Jekyll island.

Anonymous said...

Glad you got some good photos; God is mad at me and won't give me a break with the weather.

Anonymous said...

My lava lamp is yaller.

Mark said...

I'll put some pictures up. I have many pictures from recent trips that are still on my camera.

Weather has been a little odd recently.

I have an invisible lava lamp.