Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hump Day



Who knew Gwyneth could sing so well. Her first time singing live. Having Vince Gill as your backup is a nice little score.

Have to start getting the store ready for the open house on Friday. I expect it to be very busy. We are having free bbq so you had better stop by for free lunch.

Switched my main email from Road Runner to yankeepez@gmail last night. For some reason Road Runner has a block that does not allow all its emails to come through on the Droid X. Since the Droid is Google based that problem will go away.

Looke like a lovely weekend is on its way.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Interesting. I guess she is a pretty talented lady.

Tammy said...

I'm allowed back on FB, false alarm I guess. Dang, I was hoping I was too much of a deviant after all. I'm not such bad-ass any more in my old age. Sigh. Cody's gal Miriah has a new apartment. He left today with a bag of clothes. One foot out the door I guess....My nest is very roomy these days.

Anonymous said...

She certainly has a voice for country; pretty good. Nice legs, too.

Good luck with the open house; I bet it will be smooth.

Mark said...

She does have a good voice. You can tell she had a case of nerves when the song started. She does has nice legs.


She did s story little series on PBS with Mario Batali traveling around Spain eating and cooking with locals. Pretty decent and low key show.

FB is wierd like that.

Good for Miriah and Cody. One foot is out the door. But the other is clamped to an anchor for a little bit longer.

Thanks Ken. I have a feeling we will be busy for the open house.