Thursday, November 18, 2010

Working at home


Spent a little over two hours mounting pictures to frames last night. Have about 40 or 50 more I can bring to the gallery on Saturday. I really want to go down and see if I have sold anything. Figured I might as well bring some work with me and drop those off. Bulk up inventory for the holiday season.

Other than that it is all quiet at the home front. Going to start Christmas shopping this weekend. Want to get that done as soon as possible. Christmas is fine, standing in line at a store is not.

The leaves here are very good right now. Hopefully I can get some good pictures this weekend. They will not be so vibrant for much longer.

Turkey Day in a week............

Picture is of neon under an awning at an old theater in Savannah. Droid X shot.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

eWish I could have you sit at my table for Thanksgiving with the kids! I'll be cooking up a storm. good luck this weekend. I'll bet your weather is nice enough for a little fire outside...

Anonymous said...

Hope the art is selling, but it takes time. When I shop, it is from computer. We still have some color in the valleys, but the hills are mostly bare.

Mark said...

I wish I could be there. I know the food food will be fantastic and I always have fun with the "kids".

I am the art is selling.

Hope to go to a pottery sale this weekend and get something for my mom.

Mark said...

You and Mike should open a food truck. I know it would do quite well.