Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Xmas




Cool flash mob video.

Looks like I am going to be making a short trip home for Christmas.
Getting home at midnight on the 23rd and heading home on the 26th.
My grandmother is coming up from Florida.

Yesterday at lunch I went to the grocery store and got a sandwich at the deli and then picked up a couple things. I bought some toilet paper that according to the sign was on sale. $7.99 to $5.99. When it rang up it did so at $7.99. I told the cashier and they went and checked the price.
I was right, sort of. The sale had ended a couple days before. Instead of honoring the price, they gave it to me free. That is their policy. Now that is customer service.

Potential for a couple inches of rain today and bad/high winds. Mountains may get 2 - 4 inches of rain and winds up to 55 miles per hour.

Got to run. slept late today.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Glad you are going home. It makes me feel better knowing you aren't alone for Christmas. I hope you got the really good expensive kind of T.P. It is freaking hot here in the 80s today, muggy, chance of rain. The garden is happy! what the heck, is this video for real? We are sick of turkey. only worked half day yesterday, my boss is a horrible horrible manager and basically ignores me now. I can't figure her out. Whacko. Be well.

Anonymous said...

Glad you will have a family Christmas.

That store would get a lot of my business!

Mark said...

Yes it will be good to go home.
My grandmother decided to fly up also. Mom will be quite happy.

Very odd weather. We will pay.

This video is for real. Got to love the human spirit. This is what the world needs.

I was very happy with the store. I do a decent amount of business there. It was expensive T.P. Do not like cheap paper to ruin the plesasure of pooping. :)