Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Time for a Change


The time change sucks. I do not like it being totally dark at 6 p.m. Why do we do this? I have never really understood the need for this. Have you?

This picture is one of the famous muffler man statues that dot the United States. There are many different variations of these roadside giants. They are a neat little find that many people look for and photograph as they travel across the country. I  have found a couple as I have traveled around. Need to find more.

When are there going to be more new American Pickers. I suspect the show has done much better in the ratings than was expected and they are shooting like crazy to get new shows in the can. With winter coming in Iowa I think anybody who lives in the south better keep an eye out for them. They may turn up in your hood.

Gotta run. Breakfast calls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

D.S.T is supposed to save energy but i think it has become moot. I don't like the standard time that we just went into.

I haven't seen one of the muffler men in ages; good find.

I like the Pickers.