Friday, November 12, 2010

Savannah



Off to Savannah after work today. Leaving work at noon so I should arrive in Savannah around 6 pm or so.
Autumn will be getting in this afternoon and Mike and Tammy will be arriving in the morning. Will be an excellent weekend of relaxation, exploring, getting caught up, and generally just having a good time.
Weather looks to be perfect. Not sure what we are going to do and that is the way I like it. No plans, just let things happen. Maybe we can get out to the beach for a stroll.

Outside of that been busy at work getting ready for the open house next Friday. Hopefully this goes as well as the grand re-opening. Could been a nice little pop for agency and retail business for the end of the year.

Have a great weekend my friends. Have to pack a few things, shave and get ready to head off to work.

Old tourist destination in the Florida Everglades.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I'm done w/ work for the day myself. Gonna pack, take a nap and get ready. see on the morrow.

Anonymous said...

Have a good one, my friends.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.