Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Humanoid Cartacus


While we were at Kellers Flea Market on Sunday morning I discovered a new flower that looks quite a lot like Mike. The Humanoid Cartacus is a very rare species of blooming flower that shows up in the flower gardens at flea markets throughout the southeast late in the fall.

One of the fun things we did was go to the Oyster Bar and have a bucket of steamed oysters and several Bloody Mary's. It was quite a good time and it is a good combination. We also got to see several zombies walking downtown along the river. Zombies, oysters, Bloody Mary's what more could a tourist want.

They say were supposed to be getting rain. Have not see any yet. It missed us yesterday. My plants would like some water from mother nature, today.

They are starting to have curfews at malls and other places around the area because they say the teens are not safe. They want to have a curfew in downtown Greensboro. The only problem is that all the trouble in downtown has been with adults over 21 with guns. Try and fix that problem first.

Have a Humanoid day.

Picture with the retro camera app on Droid X.

5 comments:

Tammy said...

very funny. I'll have to show him when he gets back from Seattle. My Facebook account was disabled. I have no idea why. I don't even care to try and figure it out. They can Suck-It. so how did you do this photo? back to work slaves.

Mark said...

The picture worked out well.
As far as the shot Mike stuck his head in the flowers and I used my Droid for the shot. It has the retro camera app to give it that look. It is pretty funny.

Not on Facebook. WTF is that about.

Anonymous said...

Mike looks like A. Hitler in drag!

Glad y'all had a good get-together.

Anonymous said...

I see from your traffic feed that the Russians are still keeping an eye on you.

Mark said...

Ha, A. Hitler in drag. Not sure that one ever crossed my mind and plenty crosses than span everyday.

As long as it is hot Russian women I can accept that they are interested.