Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sleepy




This is one of those mornings I could have stayed in bed for another hour or two. Oh well Saturday is not that far away.

Overall my pictures are doing pretty well in the Megashot contests.  Too many damm flowers rank high in the contests for my liking.

High heat and poor air quality today in Greensboro. Bet the views from the Blue Ridge Parkway must be quite hazy.

That is it for today. My mind is hazy like the weather.

Photo is from Cherokee, NC. This place is closed and the sign may be gone by now.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I saw the motel when I was in Cherokee a while back.

Flowers and nature shots are dominating the contest because so many people joined just for those two competitions. We need a lot more people playing the contest, but people are reluctant to invite their friends because they don't want the competition. Too many of the people who joined have never even uploaded a photo.

Mark said...

The contests seem to have so people very active. I wonder how many who have joined are just internet trolls.