Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Boxes

How many more years before people do not know what these are?

While I read the news online I love to read newspapers. One thing that most people do not read when reading online are the little gems of news that are hidden deep in the newspaper beyond the headlines.
Many stories that are very important are buried in the paper for many reasons and if we lose newspapers those issues will never get told. Buy a newspaper this week.

Rod Blagojevich basically gets away totally free in round one. Pretty amazing the governments case was so weak after all the press it got. Makes one wonder.

I need to camping soon. Hopefully will go sometime in Sept. when the weather turns cool. Have not been camping in over a year. It would be nice to sit around a big fire with a beer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good story about news. We will wind up educated but stupid if the print papers go away; it is too easy to be in a hurry and selective when reading online.

Blagojevich= more government ineptness.

Tammy said...

Every time I see a local social paper I think of you sitting my couch sifting through it page by page. Any news on the doctor appointment? look out Connecticut I am on my way.

Mark said...

I love reading the paper. There all kinds of things in the paper that you miss when you read it in the web.

I got a lead on a doctor.

Ct. will be fun. Hope you have great waether.