Saturday, August 21, 2010

Refreshing


Man it is nice out this morning now that the humidity is gone for a day or two.

No real plans for most of the day. Think I may head over to Saxapahaw later on this afternoon. They have a farmers market and that is followed by live music. Tonight is a band called Holy Ghost Tent Revival. I have heard them on Pandora and WNCW in the past and they seem to be pretty good. Outside free music with low humidity, seems like a plan.

Picture is from Newport, Rhode Island. Great town to visit. Some super seafood. There are a couple places that have the most amazing clam chowder, which I could go for right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I'd known Carolyn's work wasn't going to be there, we could have done some shooting here this weekend. Hopefully, I can have you over after labor Day weekend.

I listen to Pandora also, but mine is usually Chicago Blues.