Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Good Morning my Friends

The woman who was the main figure in the picture from yesterdays post found the picture on Flickr. That is one of the cool things about Flickr. Bringing the world together through photography.

Well the cool weather is gone and it will be 90 today. It was nice will it lasted.

Well my Tampa Bay Rays are giving the Yankees and their pocketbook a run for their money in the race for first place. Hopefully they continue in the nice run they are having and get to the World Series.

The guy in this photograph was dancing away during Mad Tea Party's set at Bele Chere. Later on I saw him and it was behind a set of drums at the drum circle.

That is it for this morning.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

He looks like he is dancing as if no one is watching. perfect.
Work is pretty low for me right now. my boss is a dud. There aren't many jobs out there for me right now that I have seen. wonder what is next? I'm trying to stay positive...

Mark said...

This dude had some moves and I am sure he did not care at all.
His buddies were giving him a little bit of a hard time as should be expected.

I'll send some of my work your way.
Wanna sell some body armor?

Hell if you stop being positive I am in trouble. Can I become the happy cheerleader, who knows.

Anonymous said...

Another good street portrait. The guy looks to be pretty cool.

I saw the young lady's comment on Flickr; good to get a linkup like that.

I haven't watched one inning of MLB this year but I do want to see the local "D" Cardinals play.

Mark said...

This was was just out having fun.

I always like it when people find themselves like that on Flickr.

I am happy for the Rays after some many years of horrible teams.