Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Views of stuff


Caught this guy while out driving on day. Wonder if he has a gun in the truck.
Did you know that the Pentagon is BP's largest customer in the United States. They pay them $980 BILLION dollars a year to supply the military with oil.
Why aren't we seeing any photos or videos from above the oil leak. They have been using stock footage for some time now.
Massive headache yesterday. Did not go away for hours even after taking two migraine pills.
Everyday I am getting phone calls from people wanting money for assorted causes. It really gets annoying. I do not call them back and yet they still call. Fucking go away, please.
I have a picture I took at Bryce Canyon in the Megashot nature contest. It has made it to the third level. Hope it does well there.
Time for Special K and blueberries for breakfast. Shower and watch a few minutes of the Tour de France. Have a good day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The guy in the truck is probably off to a meeting at his local teabag cell.

Federal, state, and local law agencies are being "encouraged" by Obama admin. to make it difficult as possible to for reporters to speak with or interview oil cleanup workers, even as BP is saying differently. Nothing has really changed under the Obama admin.

If you haven't, I think you should see a neurologist about the headaches.

I saw your photo in the contest; it is as good as any of the others; better than most. I had one to go to level 3 and then was kicked out because I did not vote but the hell of it is I did vote. Same thing happened in flower contest. I don't think I will enter any more til they get if fixed but they will not acknowledge it is broken.

Tammy said...

any closer to getting that bike? Any place around to ride it w/o being run over? Congrats on the photo.

Mark said...

Well it was the 4th so maybe you are right.

The Obama admin is sad. Rahm Emanuel is an asshole. Time to clean the slate.

I have my bike and it is hooked up to the trainer. Riding in the house.