Friday, July 9, 2010

I C U

Damm the hot Russian spy has gone home. Maybe we will find each other through Match.com.

What the fuck is the deal with Lady Gaga. Her music sucks, in my opinion. Then again it is not like she is making it for me.

It is Friday and I have no plans for the weekend. Weather may play into whatever I do.
Maybe I'll go to an art museum.

Switched my anti virus program from Windows One Care to Microsoft Security Essentials. Both of these seem to work much better than anything else I have ever had. I have always hated Norton.

I love 4 day work weeks. They should be mandatory.

That is it for this morning. time for a shower.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Not sure who Gaga Goo Goo is. I've heard of the name but not the music. There is some new little kid now (the latest wonder) bout 16 with "good hair". good grief these talentless little twits are like fleas. Marketing is the ruination of our country. I firmly believe it every time I watch the tv. The insulting, blasting, lying, manipulating commercials are sound proof. They could sell nail polish to a pig if it had a bikini-clad chickie in the ad.
Only worked 2 days this week. good and bad in a way I suppose. I put in 3 applications to transcription services and we will see. Tightening the grocery belt once again. Hope you find something fun to do this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Every semi-talented chic with almost decent looks that comes along is no more than a Madonna wannabe, but Madonna had staying power and these Lady Gagger types soon fizzle away like a sore pecker.

Norton works well enough protecting, but it sucks up too much system resources. I am using the AVG commercial software on my desktop Windows; Linux does not need anti-virus ... yet.

I was never fortunate to have a 4-day work week job.

Mark said...

Glad the week is over. Yesterday was one of those days that lasts forever.

That twit you are talking about is Justin Bieber and he has a fucked up haircut and he sucks also. :)

Oddly enough Micrsoft's anti virus has worked well for me. Who knew that would be any good.