Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Love -- Wig


Oops, did the President and others jump to the wrong conclusion when they fired the women from the Agricultural Department yesterday. Nice study of the facts.
I know you are probably not watching the Tour de France but it has been a very good race this year. Would love to go to France to catch this while touring the country.
The week is almost over. Leaving at 2 tomorrow. It will feel good to be in Asheville for a couple days. Need a little break.
Here is a cool site. Need to figure out how I can use it. www.kickstarter.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know they made wigs for that purpose. I am getting a little thin ...

The NAACP are the ones that need their collective asses kicked for their knee-jerk reaction to something a bunch of conservative bloggers put out. Obama is beginning to show the asshole side of his administration by allowing his handlers to control things instead of trying to do what is right.

I hardly watch tv; American Pickers is about the best show on and it is always in reruns.

Have a good time in Asheville; I want you to come over the hill as soon as I get a table for you to sit at. Kim from Nashville never did show up in June but was coming up last weekend and then I had my back fixed and she has decided to come in Sept.

I saw that web site once before but couldn't figure a way to exploit it.

Mark said...

Asheville will be a blast and a little hot.

I can come over anytime. Just vlet me know.