Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Bynum North Carolina


Here is a little blurb about this old store.
bynumfrontporch.org

Why is it that the prescription nasal sprays work like crap and the crap you buy over the counter works well but its effects may not last long except you can get addicted. I have used Flonase, Nasonex and Astelin and none of them work worth a shit. You would think they would be able to find a way to make the OTC sprays so they are non addictive.

This is where I will be staying in Asheville. cabinlodging.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting info on the store and community; good photo, too.

Be careful of the over the counter nose spray; even though I still use it on occasion, it was the main cause of heart beating so fast I had to have surgery to fix it. I know it is difficult, but try not to use more than the label says.

Mark said...

I do my best to not use it at all.
time to look for a good ENT or someone to help this problem go away.