Friday, July 2, 2010

My contest winner

Ken showed us the contest winner for the Megashot flower contest yesterday and I have to say that I am underwhelmed. However it give me a whole bunch of confidence that Ken and I will win future contests because there are categories in which we both excel at. So there. :)
I looked at so many flower pictures I got allergies from my computer.

Was Ekaterina, my Russian love, a spy?

Well the big national birthday party weekend is here and the temps will be great. The excitement is high. Going to Greensboro's big downtown party tonight. Should be a fun time.
This is the first big event I will be going to in town. I expect it will be packed with people.
Camera time for sure.

Tomorrow morning is the big parade downtown and I am going to go to that. That should also be a good photo opportunity. I expect many crazy red, white and blue themes all around. Maybe the tea bag party will be there protesting. :)

Ken, all the food you had in the post the other day works for me. I love having a monster breakfast. Well, I will skip the pickled eggs and beets combo. Just make sure your plumbing is working fine because a big breakfast will most certainly clear my pipes.

Rock n Roll my friends...............................................................................................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I posted my best shot at the Nature contest today, and from the ones I had the choice of voting on, mine is a sure winner.
It's back to the Cold War with commies hanging from every cob web in the country. Ekaterina? Isn't that a type of Kodak film?
I like little whole beets or sliced beets with brown beans.
Have a fun weekend.

Tammy said...

I'll miss you tomorrow. You are part of this family. All my loved ones should be here.
Have a good weekend my friend.