Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Standing up



Guess they don't want to take down a soldier in front of all that media.
Black man with no cameras around and he would have been taken down. That is the American reality.

The general assembly meeting last night was very frustrating. Bogged down in bullshit and nothing getting done. I left after an hour. It was leave or speak up and offend people and be viewed as a troublemaker.

Good rain last night. Leaves will be coming down in droves. Leaf blower time is coming.

Nothing else much going on.

My nephew loves California so far. He has a part time job at Subway.

Would a general strike work in the U.S.?

Hump your way to a happy day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! You trumped me with the video; I was gonna put it up today. D'you notice how young some of the cops look. Reminds me of the 'Police Academy' movie.

You have a right to be heard and respected at the meetings.

A general strike has been on my mind for many years. IF O.C.S. works, then a strike will probably work.

Tammy said...

stir the pot dearie. you are one of the few people who has the educated tongue to do so.

Mark said...

I would love to stir the pot. We shall what the next meeting brings.
I've held my tongue so far against my wishes.

The soldier struck a nerve with many of those cops. The kids are not yet jaded by the job.

A general strike would cause much fear in the government.