Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I have seen these guys a few times and they always put on a great show. Think they deserved more recognition than they get.

Tomorrow is the Stop Police Brutality day. I think Greensboro's march is going to be a big one.

I finally feel good. Monday and Tuesday fighting off a cold, Wednesday can't poop, Thursday pooping too much. What the hell?

Summer is feisty this morning. I think she likes the cold weather. She will have fun in the mountains on Sunday.

What world leader do we kill next? Watch out, American colonialism is coming to your country so we can keep the military industrial complex alive and well for the 1%.

Be kind.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Collective Soul.

"I finally feel good. Monday and Tuesday fighting off a cold, Wednesday can't poop, Thursday pooping too much. What the hell?"

Welcome to the world of getting old.

Mark said...

Not pooping is much worse than pooping too much. :)