Thursday, October 27, 2011

Muddy Nation



So a Iraq war veteran was protesting in Oakland on Tuesday and he was hit in the head with some projectile fired by the Oakland police and now he in a medically induced coma. Nice jobs THUGS.

So in order to get more business I am now bidding in North and South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho and more government bids, along with both Carolina's, Virginia, Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia and Florida. Busy busy bee.

I need to get some new clothes. My wardrobe is very tiny. My waist is not.

My cable is now working fine. They came out and swapped out some splitters and gave me a new cable box.

Lots of leaves to be raked or blown with the blower.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! on your wardrobe and waistline.

En masse marches on the cities who treat the movement in a bad way is something I look to see.