Monday, October 10, 2011

Joy



Man, this video makes me smile every time I watch it.

We had an Occupy meeting last night. I left early. The meeting was running late and many split at a break. Seems like there is a lot to do before Saturday.

It is North Carolina A&T's homecoming this weekend. I understand this is the biggest tourist event in Greensboro. This is a huge African American school and it could not be a better weekend for Occupy Greensboro. Since they are the first to feel economic pressures in a failing economy I think we gain a lot of support from them. The history of the sit-ins in Greensboro and other protest movements should keep the police on their best behavior. The city certainly does not want any bad press to come out of this because they over react to the march and occupation.

Go to your Occupy event this weekend even if it is for a short time.
It is all about "We the People".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good video; I like the whole rooftop gig.
Good luck with Occupy.
JC on FB has around 250 commits; I have a feeling there will quite a few more.

Mark said...

It was in many ways the Beatles finest moment.

Hopefully it will be a day to remember.