Monday, August 25, 2008

Vacation is over

Man, do I hate coming back from vacation. I always want to be someplace other than home. My house is fine, however I need to be someplace else.

Vacation was great. Was in Connecticut for 9 days. The weather was perfect. Low eighties, no humidity and the temp at night was around sixty. Just perfect. Went swimming in Rhode Island a couple times. The Ocean was around 67 degrees. A tad cooler than the Gulf of Mexico where this time of the year the water is 90 degrees. Like swimming in a bathtub.

All in all a great vacation. Spent time with the family and friends. Went to some car shows, looked into putting some photos in an art gallery.

All in all very good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your description is so soothing, it well describes the calmness and tranquility of your vacation.

Mark said...

As you know I love going on vacations. For me it is a time to reconnect with the "real world" and get away from the trappings of everyday life.

Hopefully someday you can do a little traveling. I know you will like it.