Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Things I am wondering about today

Why won't Obama have town hall debates with McCain?

When airlines are in such poor shape why do they raise rates, charge for an extra bag, charge for pillow and blankets and any other thing they can screw us for?

Where should I go on my last vacation this year?

Why don't cable companies have more channels and then let us pick what we want to view and not have to pay for crap we do not want?

Why is there Fox News?

Why am I tired?

Will I ever be able to own a house?

Should I move someplace else?

Why are there video cameras wherever you go? Sometimes I like to flip them off while I stare into the dumb thing. Have you done that?

What do most people really think about gas prices and do they really care?

Why does organic food cost so much?
If it were cheaper would people eat any better?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Will I ever be able to own a house?"
I hope so but...

With real estate prices so artificially inflated, I don't know that any working person (or set of same) can afford a home. A fixer-upper would be my choice if I were younger and in the market. Livable and improvable. Lower taxes to begin with is a plus that way.

My first new home (1300 sq ft) was about $15,000 in 1968. Payments were $130/month, including escrows. It is now "worth" $130,000.

Anonymous said...

Good questions all. The cable TV one got to me. I think cable and satellite TV as well, really need to rethink their strategy!

I hope you'll have a home of your own one day. Think relocation, relocation, relocation!