Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My new truck?


This may be my new ride. It is a 2004 GMC Sierra Denali. It only has 27,000 miles on it. It is loaded. Leather heated power seats. Cruise control. Power windows. 6.0 liter V8. Quadsteer. Shitty gas mileage.
It does have regular leather seats in the back. It is $21,000. I can have it for $19,000 which is a great price for this truck with so few miles.

I may buy this, sell the Sport Trac and use that money to payoff my last debt. Then I only have the house and truck to really worry about.

If this happens it will be this week.

Have a nice evening.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

good luck. I hope it works out for you. Hope Summer is doing well. What did you decide about going up to CT in Sept?

Anonymous said...

Looks like a super truck and the price ain't bad for so few miles. Hope it all works out for you.

Mark said...

not sure if it is going to work out.
the guy has an auto dealer who will pay him more than i will.

i am going to ct. the first week of sept.

summer is fat and happy.