Friday, July 27, 2012

It is here again



Hi, happy its Friday. I am.

So I had to buy a new toaster oven last night and good lord it seems you have to be a rocket scientist to use the damm thing. What happened to a good quality toaster oven. Seems like it should be a simple thing to make.

Beginning to look for another vehicle. Maybe a new truck or a used vehicle with fairly low miles and a good warranty. I was thinking something like a Volvo V70 station wagon as a used vehicle. Good to haul Summer around in and haul junk around in. I'd prefer to keep the truck if at all possible.

No real plans for the weekend. What about you?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A favorite song and band.
My last toaster oven had simple old fashioned mechanical timers; bought it about 8 yrs. ago.
The Explorer has been mighty good for you but if you can keep it and have another car, the Volvo sounds like a winner.
Carolyn is cleaning carpet this weekend and I'll have to do what I can to help. I hate work.

Mark said...

Yup, this song is one I remember as kid that made an impression on me.

If I the truck and the Volvo I'd be all set for several years.

Work sucks but u need the bucks.

Anonymous said...

Sammy is listening and liking your music