Monday, July 9, 2012

F'ing hot weekend



It was over 100 on Saturday and Sunday here in Gibsonville. Looks like today will be the end of the heatwave and the high by Thursday will be in the mid 70's. Hooray.

Did not to do much this weekend since it was so hot.

Should have one of the bikes I bought last weekend up and running by the end of the week.

The Tour de France has been pretty good this year.

Still have not decided what to do for my parents 50th. Trying to get my brother to work on some plans is a pain in the ass. He is in CT. so help from him would be nice.

Time for breakfast. A long shower is in order this morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One more day of 90's here and then 80 rest of week. This last weekend would have been a good sit in a bar drinking suds weekend. I've been drunk on crutches before.
Birthdays and anniversaries for older parents is a tough call on what to do or get. Good luck.
I Summer holding up ok in the heat?

Mark said...

I would have loved to be floating in a pool with a beer at hand all day.

Summer does not like the heat and does not stay outside all that long.
I actually make her stay longer than she wants. I don't like her inside for so long each day.