Sunday, July 29, 2012

capital letters





Jimmy Fallon singing a kids song to the sounds of Jim.

The second video is Willies kid. Yup, just a little talent there. Check out some his other vids.

One of my favorite bike racers won the gold medal in the Olympic road race yesterday. It was an unexpected win. Alexander Vinokourov is 39 so it is pretty cool. He plans to retire now that he has this medal. He is an aggressive rider and I like that in bike racing

My house feels like it is one continual spider web. The things are all over the place. How annoying. I wonder how many I can't see.

i really think i may stop using capital letters. i miss so many when i type and have to go back and fix them.
i hope you agree.

when i was at the bike race in high point yesterday i realized that i would need to lose 80 lbs to be effective.

need to buy some pants and shirts for work. do they maternity pants for men?

do you miss capital letters in my blog?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard of Fallon but didn't know anything about him. He can do about anything on stage. Willie's boy is very good; carrying on the tradition.
Spiders are hard to get rid of; lose them now and next summer they be back.
No caps is easy enough to read.