Wednesday, July 11, 2012

It's all skippy





It's funny that Ken posted "The Eagles" today. I was watching Tavis Smiley last as Glenn Frey was his guest and said I need to post Doolin Dalton today. I added Witchy Woman as an extra gift.

Therapy is all done. Wanna go two steppin', maybe a jig. Your call.

Lots of rain the past couple days. Me thinks I may have a leak in the roof. Further investigation required.

MMM Katie Holmes.

Have not worked on the bike yet. I guess that is Saturday's chore.

I need a vacation.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good videos, I hadn't seen the Doolin Dalton one. Everyman needs a witchy woman.

Glad your therapy is over

Roof leak sounds expensive. Hopefully some patching cement will fix it.

Anonymous said...

Yes, both videos are great!!! In case of a leak in the roof further and quick investigation is required. I remember my old house (Varsovian suburb) and its leaky roof ... Uff.

Mark said...

Doolin' is one of my favorite Eagles songs.

I am glad therapy is over. Not that I did not like therpy, it was fine.
It just cost money. :)

Yea the roof will need to be investigated quickly and will also require me to go on the roof via a ladder. I believe the leak is at a seam where the roof changes pitch.